NEW Hearing Treatments
Scientifically Proven Treatment
New treatments for hearing loss and tinnitus in Bountiful, UT, are popular with patients who are looking for a discreet treatment option backed by science. This method, unlike traditional hearing aid options, helps you hear better in noise instead of just amplifying all sounds. Our hearing aids are nearly invisible to the human eye and blend with your natural skin and hair color.
What Are New Treatment Technologies?
Our new treatment technology is an innovation in hearing health care that gives your brain more of the relevant information it needs to make better sense of sound, so you can experience better speech understanding, remember more of what was said, and reduce the strain on your brain. In turn, your risk of dementia and cognitive decline will be reduced.
- Clearer sound to the brain
- Increases speech understanding in noise
- Reduces listening effort & strain on your brain
- Remember more of what was said in conversation
Hear the Conversations That Shouldn’t Be Missed
Staying connected to family and friends is more important now than ever. With our advanced technology, you also get a wide range of connectivity options for a high-quality listening experience in everyday situations so you can go through your day with more confidence and convenience.
- More connections
- More conversations
- More engagement with family
- More television, movies & music
- More brain health
- More enjoyment
- More living
Benefits of New Treatment Plans
With our new treatment technology, most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them. You’ll be able to hear like you used to and protect your brain health discreetly. Additionally, you will benefit from:
- Increased comfort — Our advanced technology is smaller and more streamlined than traditional hearing aid amplifiers, so you will experience little to no discomfort throughout your treatment
- Better overall treatment — Modern treatment technology with Deep Neural Networks correctly processes sound, reduces background noise, and provides complex auditory stimulation patterns to more effectively restore your ability to hear in difficult situations, while also reducing unwanted sounds. Your brain is able to properly hear and remember more quickly, thus slowing the progression of your hearing loss
Learn More About Choosing the Right Audiologist in the Report Below
What to Expect on Your First Visit
Get to Know You & Understand Your Symptoms
Discuss Your Treatment Goals & Medical History
Determine Your Stage of Hearing Loss or Tinnitus
Answer All of Your Questions or Concerns
Begin a Custom Treatment Plan
Bountiful Hearing Center is Part of America's Highest Rated Hearing and Tinnitus Health Care Offices
Watch This Video to Hear About Real Life Transformations
The reviews listed are from actual patients of Excellence In Audiology Network Practices. Individual results may vary. Reviews are not claimed to represent results for everyone.
575 Medical Dr
Bountiful, UT 84010